Although they officially close after Easter the Panorama restaurant at Schatzalp (*) in Davos is opening especially for the ISCZ End Of Season Apres Ski Evening on Saturday 9th April 2016
As the event is subsidised by the club it is open to existing members only.
Please register and pay in advance by Friday 1st April 2016. As we need to send the exact number of people attending to the restaurant in advance of the event we need to organise payment in advance from those attending.
Restaurant website: http://www.schatzalp.ch/panorama-restaurant/
Restaurant location: Google Map Location
Meeting point Schatzalpbahn: Google Map Location
Meeting time: 18:00
1) Cheese Fondue option: 50CHF
Mixed salad starter
Cheese fondue (Moitié-moitié) with bread
2) Fondue Chinoise option: 60CHF
- Beef, chicken & veal
- Lots of accompaniments and five sauces
- Pommes Frites and rice
The price includes:
- the funicular train up and down to Schatzalp,
- drinks receptions in the garden (if the weather is not suitable then we will hold this inside)
- dinner including drinks (prosecco, wine, beer and soft drinks)
The price does not include:
- cocktails or fancy drinks
- dessert, etc.
Items not included in the price would be payable direct to the restaurant on the evenng.
Please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of those who would like to attend and their dinner option. We would then send you payment details.
We will organise a meeting point for those skiing on Saturday morning and for afternoon Apres Ski.
Looking forward to a great trip to round off the season,
(*) Film location for Youth (2015) starring Michael Caine, Harvey Keitel, ..