2017 Pre-Season Fondue
Post date: Nov 04, 2015 6:27:36 PM
Date: Thursday 30th November 2017.
Location: Panorama Restaurant Felsenegg, Felsenegg 1, 8143 Stallikon / Zurich
Registration: Please send an email to email@example.com specifying Cheese Fondue, Raclette or Meat Fondue (see details below) and we will send you the pre-payment details.
Registration deadline: Sunday 26th November 2017
The cost of the would be paid in advance to the club (the club is sponsoring part of the price charged by the restaurant and because of this the event is only open to paid up members).
The event includes:
- Group ascent via the Felsenegg cable car to 800m. This is followed by a short walk to the panoramic restaurant Felsenegg (5 minutes).
- Welcome drink on the terrace of either hot mulled wine/non-alcoholic fruit punch and warm canapés. The canapés are available with or without meat.
- As a starter, a colorful mixed salad is served.
- Cheese Fondue: 40CHF (cost to the club 74CHF): "The popular house mixed cheese fondue." or
- Raclette: 45CHF (cost to the club 79CHF): "The fun way to melt cheese" or
- Meat fondue: 63CHF (cost to the club 97CHF): "Winzerart homemade with red wine with an exciting special taste. Small slices of Swiss fresh meat from the local butcher, veal, beef, chicken and pork and the specially prepared red wine bouillon. Served with: Fries, silverskin pickled onions, baby gurkins, baby sweetecorns, mini mushrooms and garlic. Sauces: cocktail, tartar, garlic, curry and spicy barbecue sauce"
- Group descent with the Felsenegg cable at the arranged time to return back to Adliswil
Not included in the price are drinks (after the welcome drink on the terrace) and dessert.
Here's a link to the Restaurant's banquet page: http://felsenegg.com/en/banquet
By train - Once you arrive at the Adliswil station, follow the cable car signs to the valley station of the cable car - it's about a 10 minute walk.
By car - Free parking is located at the valley station in Adliswil.