Post date: Nov 04, 2015 6:27:36 PM
Date: Saturday 30th November 2019.
Location: Panorama Restaurant Felsenegg, Felsenegg 1, 8143 Stallikon / Zurich
Registration: Please send an email to email@example.com specifying Cheese Fondue, Raclette or Meat Fondue (see details below) and we will send you the pre-payment details.
Registration deadline: Monday 25th November 2019 because we need to give the exact number of participants to Felsenegg in advance.
The cost per person would be paid in advance to the club (the club is sponsoring part of the price charged by the restaurant and because of this the event is only open to paid up members).
The event includes:
- Group ascent via the Felsenegg cable car to 800m. This is followed by a short walk to the panoramic restaurant Felsenegg (5 minutes).
- Welcome drink on the terrace of either hot Gluehwein/non-alcoholic fruit punch and warm canapés. The canapés are available with or without meat.
- As a starter, a colorful mixed salad is served.
- Cheese Fondue: 60CHF: "The popular house mixed cheese fondue." or
- Raclette: 60CHF: "The fun way to melt cheese" or
- Meat fondue: 80CHF: "Winzerart homemade with red wine with an exciting special taste. Small slices of Swiss fresh meat from the local butcher, veal, beef, chicken and pork and the specially prepared red wine bouillon. Served with: Fries, silverskin pickled onions, baby gurkins, baby sweetecorns, mini mushrooms and garlic. Sauces: cocktail, tartar, garlic, curry and spicy barbecue sauce"
- Group descent with the Felsenegg cable at the arranged time to return back to Adliswil.
Beer, wine and softdrinks are sponsored by the club.
Not included in the price are other drinks from the menu, desserts, etc..
As the membership year runs from 1st October until 30th September, the 50CHF annual membership fee will be added to the payment amount.
Here's a link to the Restaurant's banquet page: https://www.felsenegg.com/en/groups/
By train - Once you arrive at the Adliswil station, follow the cable car signs to the valley station of the cable car - it's about a 10 minute walk.
By car - Free parking is located at the valley station in Adliswil.